Anyone know where to find snowmobile plastics?

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
I went up north with a buddy last weekend to his cabin for a weekend of snowmobiling in the -30 with windchill weather. We had a GREAT time. Anyways, His dad got caught up on some ice, didn't make a turn, and ended up kissing a tree at about 15mph. Smashed up the body pretty good.

We were able to pull the frame back out and got it close to straight but the fiberglass need to be replaced. Anyone know where to find this? cheap/used/new/expensive...whatever. Help me out guys. :please: thanks

snowmobiling.jpg

snowmobiling1.jpg

snowmobiling2.jpg

snowmobiling3.jpg

snowmobiling4.jpg

snowmobiling5.jpg

Sorry for the small pics. Didn't want to hear from the pic police. And no worries, we were geared up properly.

Another thing, before I get flamed for being on the back while the g/f drives...she had never driven a snowmobile and I had to force her to do...kinda like with a busa, permagrin set in and she refused to let me drive again. but thats what I get :deadhorse:

Ebay? I know in CT that had on shop in town that bought used sleds, fixed em up and sold them...find someplace like that, might find some parts lying around. Glad you had fun, I love going up to VT and spending the weekend!

What kind of sled, & what year, model? Try the forums at SnoWest, there are tons of people on there with lots of sleds being parted out. :beerchug:

Mikey...the plastics usually come in the crate with the rest of the parts. Did you check there?

:rofl:

man ebay... check craigslist. or just do a google search..... a shop might be expensive. if you want to go with a shop the guys i usually go through can hook you up FAT

So I found out its a 1997 ski doo touring e 380. I'm gonna do some research of my own but if someone comes across anything, please let me know. Thanks fellas!

Back