anyone know/used this guy on ebay

steveK8

Registered
partsdepotstore ?

He sells Suzuki stuff on ebay also may have a shop called New Egypt Cycle And Performance .

thanks

Never bought anything from them, but feedback seems good. Seems like a variety seller of motorcycles and ATVs. If you find something you want see if he has sold it before and check feedback.

I've bought a Helmet from him , but have heard nothin for a week with regard to wether its been shipped yet , I want a tracking number as it's being sent to the UK . he's not answered 2 emails so far !

I've bought a Helmet from him , but have heard nothin for a week with regard to wether its been shipped yet , I want a tracking number as it's being sent to the UK .  he's not answered 2 emails so far !
if you notice he is good for 1 negative feedback a month and it appears to be shipping time related but whatever your buying he probably has some feedback on that item see what others have to say.

Panic over .....he's given me the tracking number and my new Helmet is being held at the local depot awaiting payment of import duties.

Partsdepotstore get the thumbs up from me .

thanks

beerchug.gif

Back