Anyone know any good places in seattle-tacoma

Goldenchild is a board sponsor but his shop is in Oregon... not sure where exactly but if you dont want to go that far, there are a few board members on here that live in your area that can point you to a good shop. Welcome aboard!!

Also, get ahold of tufbusa Board member and real good friend of mine) he is in Olympia. He can steer you to a real good place, and he knows his sh!t!!!
beerchug.gif

Call me and I can get ya hooked up.503-663-3278 ride in one am and leave in a few hours
laugh.gif

If GoldenChild cant get you in....Try Seattle Cycle Service ask for Walter 425-778-4333
bowdown.gif

I have not decided where to take my busa either. I would like to go next weekend as I have goodies coming this weekend/next week for my new to me baby. PM me maybe we can get a "deal" if 2 busas show up !!!
laugh.gif
There is also a place in Bremerton I know of that tunes also. I would be willing to go where ever!
this is my first post to the board so hi everyone my name is Brandon and Im a horsepower junkie....

there's a guy in spokane with his own dyno. charges 100 bucks for the whole day. ive been there twice with my turbo bird. 02 meter equipped also. very nice helicopter pilot bike lovin guy. his name is chuck. found him on the blackbird site. i think he goes by dynoman, but can't remember. several guys can show up and split the 100 dollar cost.

Back