Anyone is/know someone in acrylics, mold injection, platic work?

Snakers

Registered
I know we have a good diverse group of people here.
Im working on some stuff for a patent and I would like to get a model of the parts i need made and determine if my product is cost effective to produce in sell.

If you know anyone in the industry that has contacts, supplies, advice, please let me know

Thanks in advance!

Well, let you know a little bit about what i need to see if i can get pointed in the right direction.

Basically, i need a large clear box, then i need different parts molded from plastic to be used within the box in areas i would cut out where they apply.

The box would be the acrylic part, but the parts i will be using inside of the box would have to be injection molded, as I dont see another way to manufacture them...

You can buy acrylic sheet and bond it (depending on the strength and looks factor)(for example look at the acrylic box the GoPro is shipped in); for injection molding the problem is the MOLD - that's the expensive part, and you've got to be talking about some large production runs to make it affordable.

I've got skids of acrylic sheet sitting about 20 feet from where I type this. Depending on this size I might have some scraps you could play with.

Back