Anyone interested?? 1000mls/24hrs

SteveNM

Registered
Just wondering if anyone in the southwest area is interested in joining my and my buddies for the LOE1000. Its a annual run here in New Mexico where the goal is to safely ride 1000 miles in 24 hours and see some of the country side on the way. The event is on Oct 2nd thru the Oct 4th. So far only Goldwings and BMW and a few FJR's are signed in. I don't want to be the only Hayabusa. But i will hold the Busa flag up if i have to alone!!

More infos under 2008 LOE/1000

Steve

I'm planning to do the Iron Butt this July. Just don't know exactly what day but my co-worker is willing to do it with me. Will let you guys know when it's going to happen.

Would consider it. to far to ride......lolll:laugh:1680 miles to get there

good luck.. stay hydrated.

Last edited:
Since nobody else wants to join i will be the only Hayabusa rider during the 1000 mile trip. I will try to take as many pics as possible. But night shots will be a little dark. I am leaving Friday morning to the starting point in Albuquerque NM to start on Saturday morning. Baby is all ready with a new tire Michelin Pilot Power. Hope my a** dont look like hamburger meat when i get back!

Wish me luck!
Not just going for the 1000 miles also going for the overall win in points!

Steve:beerchug:

Did a SS1000 in August. Enjoy the experience. Be careful. Not sure what points you are chasing, but if it is your first 1000 mile ride, don't worry about the extras, covering the distance is enough of a challenge.

Dang. Wish I'd known about this sooner.

Call me when you get to town and maybe I can meet up with ya at the hotel Friday night and just hang out for a bit.

Sounds like fun!

--Wag--

I have done the LOE1000 a few times, but can't make it this year. I will definitely be there next year though :). I wasted too much time last run going to the Trinity Site, but it was worth it. Enjoy, and ride safe.

Back