Anyone in the Chattanooga Tennessee area?

There are a BUNCH of members in that area...twobrothersbusa, chattanoogabusa...good bunch of poeple.

Skydivr is right, lots of good folks in that area. They also have a great bike scene.They have a nice bike night, I believe on friday nights downtown. Good riding too on the roads around Chattanooga and you will be close to the Dragon too!:thumbsup:

Thanks guys, Yeah my wife has a job offer in Chattanooga. I've been to Lookout mountain in Chatanooga but that's about it. We're looking for a house to rent now. Kinda hard finding one with a garage it seems.

Also is there any good places to ride ATV's near there? I have a few i'll be bringing with me.

thanks guys, yeah my wife has a job offer in chattanooga. I've been to lookout mountain in chatanooga but that's about it. We're looking for a house to rent now. Kinda hard finding one with a garage it seems.

Also is there any good places to ride atv's near there? I have a few i'll be bringing with me.

plenty.

Anyone know any realtors or where to look aside from Craigslist for house rentals in the Chattanooga,Cleveland area?
We've searched and can't seem to find anything decent.

I live 10 minutes from Chattanooga. Let me get you some names of realtors in the area. It will be Monday before I can post back up. You could look in the Chattanooga Times Free Press to see if there are any houses listed in the classified adds, online. This is a great area. a lot of good roads to ride and awesone group of people to ride with. Let us know if you move up here and we can meet up. Good luck house hunting. You should not have a problem. Might want to consider the N. Georgia area also. But, if you have jobs in Chatt, your car tags and taxes would probably be cheaper if you found a place in Tennessee. :)

I live 10 minutes from Chattanooga. Let me get you some names of realtors in the area. It will be Monday before I can post back up. You could look in the Chattanooga Times Free Press to see if there are any houses listed in the classified adds, online. This is a great area. a lot of good roads to ride and awesone group of people to ride with. Let us know if you move up here and we can meet up. Good luck house hunting. You should not have a problem. Might want to consider the N. Georgia area also. But, if you have jobs in Chatt, your car tags and taxes would probably be cheaper if you found a place in Tennessee. :)

Thanks alot for that.
Yeah we've been looking in N.Ga as well. We don't really want to live in Chattanooga itself, we're looking in the surounding areas so we don't have to deal with city living. Her job is in Hamilton village i haven't got a job up there yet, But hopefully that won't be too tough.

I am in Cleveland which is just 20 mins north of chatt so im real close too. Tons of riders in this area as this area rocks. Real close to the dragon and skyway and there are lots of areas to do 4-wheelin and off road stuff like that as well...after all it is the mountains ands thats the best place to be

Anyone know if their are any performance shops (car or bike)in the Chattanooga/Cleveland area? That's what I do now and might be opening up a small perf mechanic shop in the future. My friend works at Larry Hill Ford and he does performance work on the side and says he's always real busy.

Back