Anyone in Austin, TX?

efiguero

Registered
Hello, just checking to see if there is anyone from Ausitin on the Forum (That have busas already)? rubber2burn (Adam) has already reached out to me, and he mentioned MPH200 which I have not talked to. Anyone else out there?

Vector3 just moved down this way as well and Shino97 lives in Cedar Park there are a few org peeps here

Welcome
beerchug.gif

Well yes I am here, just been busy trying to unpack from the track.

Check out our local group AustinSBR.com. We have rides every week & a dinner ride on Thursdays. This week is "Bone Daddy's" a great place for food & scenery.
7:00 pm 183 & Braker ln.

Cool, well I e-mailed Adam, and looks like I am heading up to P-ville to meet up with him tomorrow. We should swing by over there, that would be cool.

Welcome, bro. Just sold my scoot but you never know when I might borrow one and head up Leaky area from San Antonio.

beerchug.gif

I'm here in Fresno, CA. right now getting ready to get stationed in Corpus Christi. I'm from S.A. and hoping to meet other people around S. Texas. I still have family in S.A. and will be going up there a lot to ride in the hill country.

I can be reached anytime on my email.

helofltmech@yahoo.com

Hope to meet some of you in the future.

Rob
beerchug.gif

Welcome, bro. Just sold my scoot but you never know when I might borrow one and head up Leaky area from San Antonio.

beerchug.gif
Cool, I used to have to commute to SA every Tuesday to visit one of my accounts (Tesoro). I would ride my old gixxer up there to save on gas, my 04 F150 FX4 cost way to much to fill up these days. Oh, by the way wanna buy an 02 GSXR 600, lol!!

Hewitt, thats near Waco right? My cousin is from Waco, he is going to law school in Fort Worth at the moment. He has an 02 GSXR 750 that is sitting in his Garage at his house in Killeen. Never gets to ride it anymore, sucks for him and the bike. Anhow, I have a buddy up in Nolanville (Next to Killeen) that I usually ride with. He has a Kawasaki ZX-9. Anyhow, good to see people in the area.

Welcome  
beerchug.gif

Check out our local group AustinSBR.com. We have rides every week & a dinner ride on Thursdays. This week is "Bone Daddy's" a great place for food & scenery.
Hey, I tried to register at AustinSBR.com, but have not heard anything. It says you have to be vouched for by someone in the group. Anyhow, I plan on going to Bone Daddy's tonight so maybe I'll see you up there.

Elliott

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
MPH 200 @ May 28 2008 said:
1432102[/ATTACH] PM]
Welcome  
beerchug.gif

Hey, I tried to register at AustinSBR.com, but have not heard anything. It says you have to be vouched for by someone in the group. Anyhow, I plan on going to Bone Daddy's tonight so maybe I'll see you up there.

Elliott
No worries man that will be taken care of tonight

zzwhip.gif

James is out of town so he can't approve anyone for a few days.
Adam - Vector3 is coming to dinner too.

Back