Anyone holding out for a 2019 Gen3?

Hey people, there is no Gen 3. Not next year or the year after that. Suzuki is back to making looms. So I'm closing this thread down, ya'll get on long, ain't nothing to see here......

cranky old man finger.jpg

Ha! ha ha ha. Couldn't resist. Gen 3 in 2020. Same basic bike, updated electronics and bold new graphics.

To me there's more to a bike than how fast it will go. I've been a fan of the Hayabusa since I first saw one at a bike show Jan '99. Just never got one until this year, but I've always been checking them out.

The H2 with all it's speed is just ugly to me and the ZX14 is almost as nice as the Hayabusa-but not quite in my eyes.

To compete in the Hyper-bike market, Suzuki better get the lead out to get back into the game. Supercharging the Busa is the ultimate next step in my opinion.

I heard from a VERY reliable source that the Gen3 Busa will be “Power Crusier”

It will be a hybrid of the Gen2. M109R and current Gsxr1000

240 rear tire shaft driven with the Gsxr electronic rider aides and more of a neutral seating position. Very similar to a Ducati Xdiavel

I heard from a VERY reliable source that the Gen3 Busa will be “Power Crusier”

It will be a hybrid of the Gen2. M109R and current Gsxr1000

240 rear tire shaft driven with the Gsxr electronic rider aides and more of a neutral seating position. Very similar to a Ducati Xdiavel
Me likes...…..

Back