Anyone here had luck with battery tender lithium battery brand?

That’s what was a little weird honestly. The bike sat without a tender over last winter in my heat controlled garage and I just turned it on every two weeks and let it sit in first gear for 10-15 miles on the stands. But I’m guessing because I’m only going back and forth to work 2-3 times a week 5-6 minutes away, it’s not having time to charge? Or maybe I left my LEDs on, which isn’t something that I’d do. But I rode it back and forth to work on Thursday, Sunday the battery was drained. Lights and dash won’t come on so I took the battery out and sat it on a tender for 38 hours. No charge, took it to dealership and they said the cell is bad.
Buddy of mine bought a quad last year and the battery kept dying on him even after I replaced it and checked all the charging system components and made sure there was no draws when it was off. After giving up and just keeping it on a tender he was outside one night and noticed a glow coming from his garage and found that something was triggering his LEDs and was draining the battery. Got rid of them and haven't had ti even put it on a tender since.

Buddy of mine bought a quad last year and the battery kept dying on him even after I replaced it and checked all the charging system components and made sure there was no draws when it was off. After giving up and just keeping it on a tender he was outside one night and noticed a glow coming from his garage and found that something was triggering his LEDs and was draining the battery. Got rid of them and haven't had ti even put it on a tender since.
I’m thinking it’s the leds too...

Back