Anyone Here From Florida?

Super Phil

Registered
Looks like Irma is heading your way. Are you heading for the hills? (So to speak)
I hope it changes directions and leaves you guys alone!

I'm in the Tampa area and people are going nuts. My sister works at Costco and by mid morning the door count was 1,000 plus. I'm stocked up on water and food and gas tank full. Just waiting to see what happens.

isnt red from down there and ....someone else as well...i can not remember his name.

Orlando here. Boarded up already. I will be driving to Ft.Lauderdale to start a 3 day trip soon. Get back Friday night and will drive home. Supposed to fly to Lima, Peru sat and back sun. F that!
Just put a $23k roof on last month....arrrrgh!
Troy

I'm in the Gainesville area (High Springs) even this far up the stores are sold out on many things like bottled water. I have a well though so that doesn't bother me, the big trees up here bother me :eek:

Everyone stay safe, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. We're already prepping here on the coast of VA because we know how bad just a glancing blow or a TS can be. Isabel was a tropical storm when she hit us years ago, leaving us without power for nearly 2 weeks.

Back