Anyone heard from Kerbie ?????

Stu scared him away.
laugh.gif

Yeah! After that last episode between Kerbie and the Stunnahman, I'm kinda hoping he stays away. Nothing against Kerbie or anything like that, but man those two seem to really have it out for one another. Those two give a new meaning to "Can't We All Just Get Along?
rock.gif
" So, as they say in the movies..."My name is Bennett and I ain't gonna get in it."

Brian

I have not been to Arizona...I promise...I'm cool with Kerbie until he starts making derogatory post...That's when my fire get's lit...Because there is not point or place for that sort of language...Captain
muscle.gif
and I recognized so that was that...

Man I must have missed something bad I will have to go back and check out his last posts Didnt mean to stir up bad memories

I heard he was conjuring up some demons from Hades to get back at some people.

Maybe his 24270 (or whatever) didn't work this time... Man, he would really get pounded in the slammer...
sly.gif

Here I thought we all got along and acted civil towards each other. Are we a closed group now? I didn't agree with most of what he posted but I hope he is OK.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Only in a "perfect world" do all people get along.... or fairy tales.. i think Kerbie got a kick outta pushing peoples buttons regardless of how far it would get out of control... i hate to say it, but there is less conflict here without him...

grim.gif

Here I thought we all got along and acted civil towards each other.  Are we a closed group now?  I didn't agree with most of what he posted but I hope he is OK.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Yes, i hope he is OK also. he did add some flare every once and a while, and seemed like a decent guy.

Only in a "perfect world" do all people get along....  or fairy tales.. i think Kerbie got a kick outta pushing peoples buttons regardless of how far it would get out of control...  i hate to say it, but there is less conflict here without him...

grim.gif
Yes I agree, he seemed to love the controversy. i do hope he is OK though.

Only in a "perfect world" do all people get along....  or fairy tales.. i think Kerbie got a kick outta pushing peoples buttons regardless of how far it would get out of control...  i hate to say it, but there is less conflict here without him...

grim.gif
Yes I agree, he seemed to love the controversy. i do hope he is OK though.

Back