Anyone heard from Kerbie ?????

Maybe his 24270 (or whatever) didn't work this time...    Man, he would really get pounded in the slammer...  
sly.gif
93-579. It works EVERY time. Pounded? hehe I think not.

Only in a "perfect world" do all people get along....  or fairy tales.. i think Kerbie got a kick outta pushing peoples buttons regardless of how far it would get out of control...  i hate to say it, but there is less conflict here without him...

grim.gif
I get no "kick" from pushing buttons. I do however chastise people for foolish behavior. I am simply a mirror and some people just don't like what they see.

Only in a "perfect world" do all people get along....  or fairy tales.. i think Kerbie got a kick outta pushing peoples buttons regardless of how far it would get out of control...  i hate to say it, but there is less conflict here without him...

grim.gif
Yes I agree, he seemed to love the controversy.  i do hope he is OK though.
Well, the truth is that I never started anything. Some idiot or some crybaby woulld call me something nasty and I simply knocked them off their high horse.

Think we both bailed from this site about the same time/ incident. I really liked Kerb and felt he was ganged up on unfairly. He was sent an E-mail awhile back, but no response was returned. Although I do check up here periodically, I have found a new cyber -space home. Been thinking Hayabusa.org has changed within the past six Months, but so have I – more touring for me these days.  Cheers
lurk.gif
Yes, ganged up on is a perfect description. Simply reading the posts, any reasonable individual would see the initial statement came from some fool and I responded with vigor.

The people. Seems like a new crowd came in and kinda took over. Just don't seem to have much in common with the new attitudes some of new members have shown. Some pretty aggressive types of people. Use to be Hawaii, Howlin, Ninja, Sledhead, Lo, SirLanka (the brit guy) and even Kerb kinda were the post leaders, there are others too.
You put your finger on it that time man. It seems like a "Biker Boyz" attitude.

I don't like where this is going. Maybe it is what Hank meant by being different.... it may be just me, but looks like you guys are ganging up on Hank.

back to the subject... anyone heard from Kerbie yet? I shot him an email few days back and nothing.
rock.gif
yeah, see what I mean? Like the "popular" girls in high school shunning the kid with glasses and pimples.

The people. Seems like a new crowd came in and kinda took over. Just don't seem to have much in common with the new attitudes some of new members have shown. Some pretty aggressive types of people. Use to be Hawaii, Howlin, Ninja, Sledhead, Lo, SirLanka (the brit guy) and even Kerb kinda were the post leaders, there are others too.
Please do not compare ANYTHING to Biker Boys.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Please do not compare ANYTHING to Biker Boys.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I agree with you NE...That's a low comparison...

biggrin.gif

That was a fun read... Hello Kerberos...Hows the Busa running? Have you dynoed it... Gosh, hope i did not miss spell anything..
rock.gif

About the starter;

The starter clutch was apparently damaged before I changed the starter gear with the 03 model one that has a built-in torque limiter. It died about a week ago. They replaced the starter clutch for me and now it is as good as new.

Back