Anyone heard from Kerbie ?????

Think we both bailed from this site about the same time/ incident. I really liked Kerb and felt he was ganged up on unfairly. He was sent an E-mail awhile back, but no response was returned. Although I do check up here periodically, I have found a new cyber -space home. Been thinking Hayabusa.org has changed within the past six Months, but so have I – more touring for me these days.  Cheers
lurk.gif

Think we both bailed from this site about the same time/ incident. I really liked Kerb and felt he was ganged up on unfairly. He was sent an E-mail awhile back, but no response was returned. Although I do check up here periodically, I have found a new cyber -space home. Been thinking Hayabusa.org has changed within the past six Months, but so have I – more touring for me these days.  Cheers
lurk.gif
I like Kerb too... diff not havin him around......

Hank, keep hearing about how "The site has changed" but I don't see it. what has changed??

The people. Seems like a new crowd came in and kinda took over. Just don't seem to have much in common with the new attitudes some of new members have shown. Some pretty aggressive types of people. Use to be Hawaii, Howlin, Ninja, Sledhead, Lo, SirLanka (the brit guy) and even Kerb kinda were the post leaders, there are others too.

from what I have seen on ALOT of boards...
they tend to trend to different attitudes on a regular basis. Some once a year, some few times a year. good to see you around tho, don't let change make you leave.

The people. Seems like a new crowd came in and kinda took over. Just don't seem to have much in common with the new attitudes some of new members have shown. Some pretty aggressive types of people. Use to be Hawaii, Howlin, Ninja, Sledhead, Lo, SirLanka (the brit guy) and even Kerb kinda were the post leaders, there are others too.
hey hank, we are still here. Who loves you baby (Telly Savalas voice)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sometimes change is good...Sometimes it isn't...Most of the time people are afraid of change...When the time comes change happens whether we want it or not...

I dont think it is that big of a change thing I think different topics bring out differing opinions and that sometimes leads to contrivoursy (sp)

I am not in that old group...joined around September. However, I do post a lot, so I guess that makes me a "post leader". I sure hope that I haven't driven anyone away...didn't intend to.

There used to be a couple of people here I flat out didn't like too much, but that is life in the big city. Respect me and I'll respect you, and we can all roll down the hwy together. A couple of people forgot, or never understood the concept of mutual respect, and people let them know it. Again, that is life in the big city.

There used to be a couple of people here I flat out didn't like too much, but that is life in the big city. Respect me and I'll respect you, and we can all roll down the hwy together. A couple of people forgot, or never understood the concept of mutual respect, and people let them know it. Again, that is life in the big city. [/QUOTE]
Thinker that is well put, I could not have said it better..

"There used to be a couple of people here I flat out didn't like too much, but that is life in the big city. Respect me and I'll respect you, and we can all roll down the hwy together. A couple of people forgot, or never understood the concept of mutual respect, and people let them know it. Again, that is life in the big city. "

And who may these cyber-people be?

"There used to be a couple of people here I flat out didn't like too much, but that is life in the big city. Respect me and I'll respect you, and we can all roll down the hwy together. A couple of people forgot, or never understood the concept of mutual respect, and people let them know it. Again, that is life in the big city. "

And who may these cyber-people be?
It doesn't really matter who they were or who they are...

I don't like where this is going. Maybe it is what Hank meant by being different.... it may be just me, but looks like you guys are ganging up on Hank.

back to the subject... anyone heard from Kerbie yet? I shot him an email few days back and nothing.
rock.gif

Better not be ganging up on Hank. Hank is a great guy (little different at time, but arn't we all) he has been here a long time and has never given any grief. Plus he has the Ninja Eater seal of approval even though he does not have his Busa anymore....

I don't like where this is going. Maybe it is what Hank meant by being different.... it may be just me, but looks like you guys are ganging up on Hank.

back to the subject... anyone heard from Kerbie yet? I shot him an email few days back and nothing.
rock.gif
No one's ganging up on Hank...By the way gangs don't exist on this site anyway...Hank made a couple of statements and responses and a few members made a couple of statements and responses in turn...No big deal...Right???

Yeah!  After that last episode between Kerbie and the Stunnahman, I'm kinda hoping he stays away.  Nothing against Kerbie or anything like that, but man those two seem to really have it out for one another.  Those two give a new meaning to "Can't We All Just Get Along?
rock.gif
"  So, as they say in the movies..."My name is Bennett and I ain't gonna get in it."

Brian
Keep dreaming! hehehe

Back