Anyone hear of yana shiki bolt-on exhausts

umairhashmi

Registered
Anyone used these yana shiki bolt on busa pipes.Sweet price.I want bolt ons and these are much cheaper than the Yoshi Rs3 bolt ons.How do they sound?

<!--EDIT|umairhashmi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157313927 -->

The sound is comparable to the actual cost, which is cheap!!!!  A friend of mine bought those things...  Save a couple more dollars and buy the Yosh's or D&D or Arrow or Scorpion or .... That's just my opinion, your mileage may vary
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|basscrazy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157314412 -->

The sound is comparable to the actual cost, which is cheap!!!!  A friend of mine bought those things...  Save a couple more dollars and buy the Yosh's or D&D or Arrow or Scorpion or .... That's just my opinion, your mileage may vary
biggrin.gif
Yeah i was a little skeptical when i was the price.I mean yoshi rs3 bolt ons on ebay are close to 550 or something.These things are half the price so it did seem a little too good to be true.Id save up and get the yoshis.

No, I'm not selling these.  Search around a little more.  With shipping, these are $100+ less than your link.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yoshimura-Suzuki-GSX-1300-R-Hayabusa-RS-3-Muffler-Pipe_W0QQitemZ130022296094QQihZ003QQcate

goryZ35596QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>

<!--EDIT|TXBusa05LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157315775 -->

cant see paying 600.00 for slip ons when you can spend that and get a full exhaust.Muzzy

I had (have) YanaShiki bolt ons. I really like them! The Blue is practically a spot-on match for the '04 Blue/Silver! Oh, and like you said - the price is right!

I think they sound really good. Ask GSXcite - he's ridden with me and commented on how good they sound.

I happened to get a heckuva deal on a Muzzy full system, so I now have them sitting on a shelf.

I'll see if I can find my sound clips...

Okay just got the RS3 yoshi bolt ons for 490 including shipping off of ebay.If i had the money i would have gone for a full akrapovic+pc3+ dyno tune but cant afford it right now.Besides this is my first motorcycle.Bought it in jan.Its a 06 blk/grey and its plenty fast for me DUH.Basically i just wanted the sound effects and i have seen other busas with yoshis and they sound nice.I really didnt care for the annoyingly loud D&D bolt ons too much so i went for these.

I bought a pair of oval Viper race bolt ons from Sean at Fly-N-Cycle for 370 shipped to my door. They're good quality..look good...sound great.....and boy do they flow!! I had to richen my bike up substantially for the Vipers. Those and a BMC street filter and a cobra pc made a HUGE diff in performance  
wink.gif

tounge.gif

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157322178 -->

I bought a pair of oval Viper race bolt ons from Sean at Fly-N-Cycle for 370 shipped to my door. They're good quality..look nice enough...sound great.....and boy do they flow!! I had to richen my bike up substantially for the Vipers. Those and a BMC street filter and a cobra pc made a HUGE diff in performance  
wink.gif

tounge.gif

cool.gif
I dont have a powercommander right now.The bike is pretty much stock.Is it okay if i just put these bolt ons on and ride without making any changes? I know slip ons and full systems need a powercommander as well as a dyno tune to work right but i think the bolt ons wont make a difference cuz you are only changing the can at the end.Everything else is stock so it should work fine with the stock ecu?

I bought a pair of oval Viper race bolt ons from Sean at Fly-N-Cycle for 370 shipped to my door. They're good quality..look nice enough...sound great.....and boy do they flow!! I had to richen my bike up substantially for the Vipers. Those and a BMC street filter and a cobra pc made a HUGE diff in performance  
wink.gif

tounge.gif

cool.gif
I dont have a powercommander right now.The bike is pretty much stock.Is it okay if i just put these bolt ons on and ride without making any changes? I know slip ons and full systems need a powercommander as well as a dyno tune to work right but i think the bolt ons wont make a difference cuz you are only changing the can at the end.Everything else is stock so it should work fine with the stock ecu?
Your bike will run fine more than likely....but you WILL get a noticeable improvement with a pc, and more with a BMC filter (street or race). You don't need a dyno tune for bolt ons...just get a Cobra FI2000R ($197 shipped) and twist a few dials and you'll be amazed at the diff a free flowing set of bolt ons can make
wink.gif
Very easy and VERY gratifying
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif

(The Big Red One @ Sep. 03 2006,15:30) Your bike will run fine more than likely....but you WILL get a noticeable improvement with a pc, and more with a BMC filter (street or race).
Hmm i thought K&N made the best filters?

Back