Anyone hear from BusaSweety?

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone hear from Ben and Georgia? I sent them a PM a while back and have not heard much from them since BusaBash08.

Two of the nicest people I have ever met. I hope they are well.

They sold their house and moved everything to be closer to Ben's children. I think they purchased a condo somewhere. I know their business picked up and they have been very busy. Georgia has a daughter that lives here in Tulsa, I hope they call me next time they come to town.

Last edited:
They sold their house and moved everything to be closer to Ben's children. I think they purchased a condo somewhere. I know their business picked up and they have been very busy. Georgia has a daughter that lives here in Tulsa, I hope they call me next time they come to town.

Thanks for the info, they just seemed to drop off the scene, I hope to see them again.

personally I havent seen them in quite a while, I would often see Ben when out riding his way..but like you not since the bash..???

No but I would sure like to hear from them...I was scrolling through pictures the other day and these made me think of them:) That's Georgia showing her racing form:beerchug:

img_5560.jpg

Killboyimg_4151.jpg

Back