Anyone have these or know the part number?

Dopey

Donating Member
Registered
20190324_144624.jpg

I just ordered and installed the carbon heel guards circled in green but when looking then up i can across this picture. I see the carbon guard on the passenger bracket (in red) and i would like to install them as well, only problem is i can't find a part number or find them listed anywhere. Had anyone else found these or possibly have a part number??

View attachment 1596557
I just ordered and installed the carbon heel guards circled in green but when looking then up i can across this picture. I see the carbon guard on the passenger bracket (in red) and i would like to install them as well, only problem is i can't find a part number or find them listed anywhere. Had anyone else found these or possibly have a part number??
Suzuki Genuine Sport Hayabusa 2013-16 Heel Plate Set Carbon Look 990D0-15H01-PAD 5055980118394 | eBay

send mail to this seller
a friend of mine had bought from them what you are interested in
That part number comes up as being the ones i have installed, I'm looking for the ones in the passenger bracket but I'll send them an email and see if they can help. Appreciate it sir

From Suzuki website, click here, looks like heel guard decals are sold as set with front and rear decals. Suzuki website does not specify or give option between front/rear.

The decals are offered in 2 colors, carbon and silver. Price from Suzuki is $19.95 USD.

Suzuki website uses same picture you posted in this thread. Picture has decals on front and rear brackets.

Amazon, eBay and Google list front bracket decal only, not with rear bracket decal.

I would call your local Suzuki dealer with part # 990A0-64031 for correct answer; they should have part # for rear bracket decal if sold separately.

Happy hunting !!

From Suzuki website, click here, looks like heel guard decals are sold as set with front and rear decals. Suzuki website does not specify or give option between front/rear.

The decals are offered in 2 colors, carbon and silver. Price from Suzuki is $19.95 USD.

Suzuki website uses same picture you posted in this thread. Picture has decals on front and rear brackets.

Amazon, eBay and Google list front bracket decal only, not with rear bracket decal.

I would call your local Suzuki dealer with part # 990A0-64031 for correct answer; they should have part # for rear bracket decal if sold separately.

Happy hunting !!
Thank you sir, i was trying to avoid calling a dealer but it looks like that's my only option. That is the part number i just received and it only came with the front and now that i see the rear i really want em

Back