Anyone have the Slime Mini Air Compressor?

I have one I got at Auto Zone a while back..havnt had to use it, but it should work better than CO2....you have to have about 4-5 tubes to fill up a tire with the C02 systems.

I've got one that I've had for about two years now I got it for $20 I think from wal-mart it's the small one about 2" thick and 6" long and 4" wide and it came with an adapter for the battery and cigarette lighter but it's worked great i've used it numerous of times for my bike and car

I've got one that I've had for about two years now I got it for $20 I think from wal-mart it's the small one about 2" thick and 6" long and 4" wide and it came with an adapter for the battery and cigarette lighter but it's worked great i've used it numerous of times for my bike and car

Same here!! My lil cheap pump has been in service for about 2 years now!! Its never let me down!

Stop and go pump is the very same, except it has the pig tail end and afew attachments..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I bought the mini Slime pump at Autozone the other night and it is really small for $9+, I havent tested it yet

I got a sllime mini compressor that came in a kit with a bottle of the green crap and a chepo tire gauge. I use it for my onboard compressor for the air shifter. It has been going for two years and still works great! And it is small enough to put in the trunk without disassembling it from the case.

But the kit is around $30. The compressor I use is smaller than the compressors they sell by themselves. It is around 4" by 5" by 1.25"

totally worthless and just extra weight on the bike unless, of course, one gets a flat. having a flat tire repair kit with the slime compressor is golden.

Paid about $10 for mine at Meijers.

Take it out of the big plastic housing and it fits nicely in the tail section.
This is mine compared to a CO2 inflator.

comp.jpg

Back