anyone have mid pipes?

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
I saw the mid pipe mod, and am really wanting to try it out, but i do not want to make a mistake and hate it, does anyone have any extra mid pipes around i could get off your hands

thank you

i have a set i cut . you can have them for shipping cost.

DSCF1489.JPG

are they overly loud? I'd like to try them out if you don't want them. I'm in Southfield =)

Haven't heard them personally but have read here that they are VERY loud...you neighbors (if you'll have any left) will love you when you warm it up for those early morning rides.
SHOCKED.gif

Aslo, if riding with others they'll be telling you to ride in the back...nobody will like being behind those pipes.
mad.gif

(Over_Easy @ Nov. 28 2006,08:49) Haven't heard them personally but have read here that they are VERY loud...you neighbors (if you'll have any left) will love you when you warm it up for those early morning rides.
SHOCKED.gif

Aslo, if riding with others they'll be telling you to ride in the back...nobody will like being behind those pipes.
mad.gif
its not that bad.

It really only gets loud if you crack the throttle. if you just let it idle isnt enough to upset neighbors.

All in all it really isnt much worse than a harley with straight pipes.

The cool thing is it is loud enough that I get respect from most harley types lol.

And on the ride a few weeks ago when we were getting ready to leave I cracked the throttle and it set off someones car alarm..

Not too good if you are trying to hide / run from someone though.
crazy.gif

(thrasherfox @ Nov. 28 2006,08:54) It really only gets loud if you crack the throttle.
Hey TF,

It was only a matter of time before you posted here.
laugh.gif

But who rides this bike w/out cracking the throttle?
wink.gif

they are loud. not louder than a open pipe hardly davision.
some other members here love them.

Back