anyone have any badass paint schemes?!

myfirstbusa

Registered
I'm looking at MURDERING my Busa and doing a light light gray REAPER on the side. Almost invisible.. just enough so you can barely see it. Anyone have a lead on a similar paint job I might be able to look at before I commit? Thanks.

Not a Reaper or anything of that sort but it is a custom paint and it might inspire you to go some direction...

new jocasta 2.jpg

NEW JOCASTA 3.jpg

new jocasta.jpg

VERY CLASSY & NICE!
Where can I get something similar done in BNE?
I like this gold which actually looks like gold!

Thanks to everyone who liked it... It is the stock 08 rims but gold painted.

This is originally a 2009 white/red and the glossy white is gone for a non-glossy, it is very unique.

VERY CLASSY & NICE!
Where can I get something similar done in BNE?
I like this gold which actually looks like gold!

Sorry man, what is BNE? Is that a location? I did this in Brazil, not sure where you could get it done at any location at the US - I do know they used the stock white color from Suzuki and then used some layer of paint that removed the gloss.

can barely tell but its a 2007 candy sonoma red with very faint orange and red flames...and even s few skulls in there..we re shot the clear 3 times to get the shine...also I changed the turn sig lenses back to the old yellow type from clear..cause it matched the paint better..BUT IF YOU LOOK REAL CLOSELY THE BEST PART IS... i removed the Frankenstein bolts and filled in the holes, as well as the body line on the front fender is now smoothed over

19.jpg

1.jpg

201009221758001.jpg

201009221758000.jpg

Taking a break from riding.jpg

Last edited:
Back