Anyone have ABM Front Rotors?

:wtf:

IMG_0781.JPG

hmmmm. holes are different. Where did you get those?

I had planned my weekend around brake work with these and a couple of other items. Since these came in screwed up that is mostly shot. :banghead:

Before I say who I got these from, I want to see how and how quickly they handle the correction.

I had planned my weekend around brake work with these and a couple of other items. Since these came in screwed up that is mostly shot. :banghead:

Before I say who I got these from, I want to see how and how quickly they handle the correction.

Hopefully they will do the right thing !! :please:

Thats a good one. Looks like two completely different styles. Hope it get sorted fast!

I had a similar deal a few weeks ago. Bought a "new" K&N filter off fleabay and when it arrived it was a stock paper filter in the K&N box. After I lashed out at the seller he quickly reimbursed me for it and all was cool. So I wasn't too bent, but then a few days later he emails me again apologizing and telling me that he had to fire three of his employees for this very thing. Stealing stuff out of inventory and then replacing it on the shelf with the stock parts! Scumbags!

got an email response from seller. He shows disappointment as well.

These were ordered from Spiegler for me....so he says he will call me Monday and them to get it handled....

to be continued......

Finally got this squared away.:thumbsup:

I ordered from SBTG who is a distributor for Spiegler. When I got my ABM rotors they were mixed designs and year model. Took a few weeks to get it staightened out and it appears Spiegler is pretty much full of shid when they deal with some of their dealers. Went from a couple of weeks... to they will ship from Europe on Wednesday to...hey we have a pair we will ship directly to your customer on Tuesday.

I have no idea how they went from Europe on Wednesday to shipping to me on Tuesday. But whatever.....they are on.

Anywho.....got the correct ones on now and I like to look of the ABM over others...that is why I stuck it out. :cheerleader:

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

Back