Anyone have a smoke rear tail lense?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I can't seem to find JUST the smoked lense anywhere! All i find is the whole shebang i.e., lense/led board/etc. If anyone has one they wanna get rid of i'd really appreciate a hook up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah clear alternatives has nice lens. though I'd love to go Smoked on my black/grey Busa,Just not sure I wanna risk the Cages on the road not seeing me down here in Florida. They have enough trouble as is.

Smoked sure does look good though.

visibility doesn't concern me as I make my own LED boards for the tail and as some evidence here's Doyle's opinion " Do u know of a way I can possibly dim the running light in the tail, it seems a bit bright?" so yeah, visibility, not a concern
Posted via Mobile Device

:beerchug:
Would like to see end product when you go smoked with your LED's. Your opinion on the brightness at least. I've read nothing,but good things about your work here.

Good luck!

well go to photobucket & search yoyojeems, look for the vid where you're lookin at the taillight and its outside. thats a stock red taillight lense with 3 coats of nightshades on the inside...... that should give ya some idea.

And btw what have u heard specifically? I' just curious.....it means alot cuz its really just a simple hobby of mine. I'm tryin to find plans fr a pulse width modulator so i can perfect that for those that want to dim the LEDs on command
Posted via Mobile Device

ya wanna sell me your smoke lense bro?
Posted via Mobile Device

I have smoked lense in stock

New Ebay 143.jpg

Back