Anyone have a map that they are running for a 2000 busa that hey can send?mods listed

Bertactive

Registered
hey guys if anyone has a map they can send me to run on the street or give me advice on some home tuning tips before i fork out the bills to get the bike back to champ mode would be greatly appreciated my bike runs so rich it comes all the way through the exhaust probably due to fuel pump upgrade but the full exhaust isnt helping currently lol my mods and bike info are as follows.

2000 hayabusa

airbox mod, new ngk plugs
Full Brocks alien head exhaust
k&n filter
pair valve block off done before me
pc3 usb + Lcd Screen add on
Water wetter
track king clutch
08 fuel pump
the rest are look goods:please:

Re: Anyone have a map that they are running for a 2000 busa that hey can send?mods li

what u to cheap do do it correctly

Last edited:
Re: Anyone have a map that they are running for a 2000 busa that hey can send?mods li

08 fuel pump?

08 fuel pump?? not sure what the upgrade does for you

honestly. i would contact brock at brocksperformance.com and pay the 25$ ownership transfer. he will give you multiple maps for your bike and mods, and will also give you lifetime customer support!

I have customer support bc I'm not cheap (Johnny cheese ) but I don't see the point in paying to tune to fund out I need new injectors or wuteve when I could do something my self before hand tonprevent from wasting money..?

Customer support emailed menback and say they don't know about an 08 fuel pump but that they will reSend me the maps they previously sent :-/ stuck!

Back