anyone have a home depot coupon?

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
I'm trying to find someone who has a home depot coupon they wouldn't mind parting with. I know when you move they send out those ones in the new address packet that give you like 10-20% off. I need to buy a generator and hate paying msrp in that store but can't find the generator anywhere else.

Busa brothers to the rescue? I'm sure I can find something to send you as a thank you in return!
smile.gif

I went through every drawer... couldn't find one... I usually get one every couple of weeks... If I do it is yours. free bump

LIKE THIS ONE...But you have to wait

Or...
go to your customer service counter at Home Depot and tell the rep you are getting ready to make a big purchase, but are looking for any active coupons or discounts they might have. I have been very successful with the customer service rep just handing me a 10% off coupon and sometimes a rebate form I never would have known existed.
Or...
Just print your own click me....

Thanks guys. KS, I registered for that coupon so hopefully it gets here before I need it. If anyone else comes through let me know!
smile.gif

I have misplaced my stash(I had 3 of them). MA is sending them out with some vehicle registration renewals. I'l keep my eyes peeled. I have one in my wallet but am buying a new front door, storm door, & lockset in the next couple of weeks and need it. The purchase is gonna set me back a grand at least.

PM me your address and I'll mail it to you...

WTH my rating tanked in one day, I'm a 3 now...

I think i have seen them in the envelopes you pick up for free at post office. Try there first. Get the envelope witht the stuff to fill out for forwarding address.

(DNGrumpy @ Nov. 03 2006,19:11) PM me your address and I'll mail it to you...

WTH my rating tanked in one day, I'm a 3 now...
Will do, thanks bud! I rated you a 5 just now.
smile.gif

(Fate @ Nov. 03 2006,20:11) I think i have seen them in the envelopes you pick up for free at post office. Try there first. Get the envelope witht the stuff to fill out for forwarding address.
Those are only a request for one, kind of like the paper request version of the link Waterbug provided. They don't actually mail you one until you change your address, and then they send it to the new one.
sad.gif

Back