anyone have a good ride today? where did you go?

cetrov

Registered
it's 8:00 am- I'm going to finish christmas shopping then I am going to hit bodfish and tehachapi? there is snow on the ground up there- beautiful ride. co-

and do we own it yet today ....

dredging up the dead for fun today....
laugh.gif
I had to do it, everyone else got too...

But really, it was 97 here today, rode to my youngest sons karate practice, full gear, and I was suprised that I did not get the feeling of being, "hot".

Wow. This thread is so old, when it was originally published, it came out on parchment paper!

laugh.gif

I did have a good ride today. Went to a little over 400 miles after my dentist appointment and another 107 miles tonight. I went to PA and rode around there for like 3 hours and came home. Then, I went around the beltway since my wife picked up my son from Karate class tonight.

Are you taking over from @RedBull in resurrecting old threads Greg?

Great that you got out and it looks like a beautiful day there....
Ha! Necroposting is always fun!
Yeah, it sure was a nice day to be in New Zealand’s South Island, the riding conditions were perfect and the scenery magnificent!
Today will be the same, the weather is pretty stable at the moment, another 3 days of warm pleasant conditions.
I love this time of year, spring has sprung!
I also got a lot of parts picked up for the job I have on in my garage.
Did I mention that I’d “retired”?
The bike shop closed the doors a month ago, I just work from home now servicing and looking after my own clients’ bikes.
The work just flows in, more than I’d expected and it’s all just word of mouth, mostly repeat business.
I’m enjoying the laid back hours and not having to drive 84kms a day to work and home!

Ha! Necroposting is always fun!
Yeah, it sure was a nice day to be in New Zealand’s South Island, the riding conditions were perfect and the scenery magnificent!
Today will be the same, the weather is pretty stable at the moment, another 3 days of warm pleasant conditions.
I love this time of year, spring has sprung!
I also got a lot of parts picked up for the job I have on in my garage.
Did I mention that I’d “retired”?
The bike shop closed the doors a month ago, I just work from home now servicing and looking after my own clients’ bikes.
The work just flows in, more than I’d expected and it’s all just word of mouth, mostly repeat business.
I’m enjoying the laid back hours and not having to drive 84kms a day to work and home!

Wow
Sad to hear of a good dealership closing, but great that you seem to have as much side work as you want.
We'll also need more pics this time too, none of this 'beautiful scenery' stuff, then the pics are bunch of old cojjers standing in a field...I even saw a Goldwing in there!
I can post those kinds of pictures from here Greg...
lmao
Congrats man, I'm glad that your able to ride and wrench and enjoy your retirement.

Back