Anyone have a date when it will be here?

PJ267

Registered
I have heard all different dates, does anyone have confirmation? I'm looking at a B-king and I have gotten dates from dealers from Sept-Dec. Does it depend on the dealer? Or do they not know? Thanks and I know people have mentioned dates but does anyone have better idea!

My dealer told me late August/early September on both the B-King and the new Busa. Tick tock tick tock.....
muscle.gif

I put 10% down on 08 Busa yesterday. Dealer said Oct/Nov for my Busa, and Suzuki never gives (his dealership) an "exact" delivery date, they just get a one or two day heads up, when the truck will show up.

How is it that dealers have different dates? Does Suzuki send bikes to dealers at different times or is it that some dealers just don't know? Thanks

The Dealer I shop with says that corporate is telling them a release date of the end of Sept, beginning of Oct. They have been a Susuki dealer for more than 25 years, and from there experience they won't get them until late October, first part of November. They had stuff on order with a release date of this past July and here it is August and they still don't have it. Just for what it is worth.

I'm waiting till May '08 for a blk/grey one ...that sucks! thier supposed to have blk/orange in Oct/Nov.and blue in March!! I really don't want to wait till May,I might have to shop elsewhere. but i'm getting it for $10900 OTD. Oh this dealer is in Troy,NY

(Rapstar @ Aug. 04 2007,15:47) I'm waiting till May '08 for a blk/grey one ...that sucks! thier supposed to have blk/orange in Oct/Nov.and blue in March!! I really don't want to wait till May,I might have to shop elsewhere. but i'm getting it for $10900 OTD. Oh this dealer is in Troy,NY
Is that Troy City Garage your getting it from? Thats without taxes though right?

(sideswipe @ Aug. 07 2007,12:24)
(Rapstar @ Aug. 04 2007,15:47) I'm waiting till May '08 for a blk/grey one ...that sucks! thier supposed to have blk/orange in Oct/Nov.and blue in March!! I really don't want to wait till May,I might have to shop elsewhere. but i'm getting it for $10900 OTD. Oh this dealer is in Troy,NY
Is that Troy City Garage your getting it from? Thats without taxes though right?
Yes and yes

Was at dealer again today, still number 1 on list.  
smile.gif
 Checked out the new brochure, said next month fur shur!!!

Yes, I'm hearing the samething! Next month on a very limited basis... But, you have to remember its only speculation til your rear is perched on the seat.
SHOCKED.gif

Just talked to suzuki dealer by me will have some in oct- november 4 sure no specific colors or date.

(ktw88q @ Aug. 23 2007,16:18) Just talked to suzuki dealer by me will have some  in oct- november 4 sure no specific colors or date.
+1.......

October/November

I will wait til Feb to get my blue one, and I now know I dont need full insurance coverage, so
bowdown.gif
Thank god that 12k i save a year. I want my GSX1300R

Back