Anyone have a complete Gen2 tail they want to get rid of?

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Looking for a Gen2 tail set up. Subframe, tail, signals, rear and front seat, hump, and grab bar if possible.

The Gen2 tail has been growing on me and since I have a teeny scratch on my tail from going down it MUST be repainted :laugh:. So i figured no better time than to just get a new tail.

Talked to a few people with a few offers on this and other sites.

Anyone got one?

I got my subframe, rear fairing with cowl brand new for $400 I think off ebay brand new. Have you checked? It's a seller in Virginia. I bought the corner lights and tail lights from someone else for like $100

I got my subframe, rear fairing with cowl brand new for $400 I think off ebay brand new. Have you checked? It's a seller in Virginia. I bought the corner lights and tail lights from someone else for like $100

Yeah I havent found any on ebay for a good price. I am about to get a whole set minus subframe for 120 bucks hopefully. I will just have to buy a subframe and tail light.

Can't help you with the tail but I LOVE your bike. Your pictures are great, too - "Speed is not all the Hayabusa is." Excellent.

Good luck finding a tail!

Russel, your looking at spending at least $400, if you wait, no one is giving the parts away lately!

Russel, your looking at spending at least $400, if you wait, no one is giving the parts away lately!

I picked up everything except for the subframe and seats for 150 shipped yesterday :thumbsup:

Im working on getting those next

Picking up a subframe today. Total cost including shipping for the entire tail with seats is 350 bucks :thumbsup:

wish i coulda got one that cheap, i got a complete rear with both seats and hump minus passenger pegs for 700 and i thought i was getting a deal :(

Back