Anyone have 1 or Know where??

Scooby315

Registered
Anyone have one of these or know an alternative. Its a fan switch sensor relocator. This one is by rccturbos but I feel the coin is a little high. Sorry if I post in wrong section

Fan_Temp_Switch__48f798352d76b.jpg

RCC makes it, and one one else that i have seen!

Suck it up!

Its only money!

RCC makes it, and one one else that i have seen!

Suck it up!

Its only money!

Only money? I hear that but my philosophy is if you can find a better deal you'll have more money to spread around in other places. Pennies make dollars.

If you have a lathe and a block of aluminum you can make one yourself..... That's what a friend did for me when I did my gen2 rad conversion. I was gonna order the 1 from RCC but it was already the weekend and my friend said he could make 1 faster than it would take for them to ship it.

So that's really your 2 options make 1 or suck it up like John said and buy 1. It's not like it's even an expensive part.... Less than a $100.

If you have a lathe and a block of aluminum you can make one yourself..... That's what a friend did for me when I did my gen2 rad conversion. I was gonna order the 1 from RCC but it was already the weekend and my friend said he could make 1 faster than it would take for them to ship it.

So that's really your 2 options make 1 or suck it up like John said and buy 1. It's not like it's even an expensive part.... Less than a $100.

Ok I got the part. Can you tell me how you ran the wiring?did you splice into the harness and did you run both of the fans off of the one temp switch?

Back