anyone has million color led underglow kit?

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
i'm interested to install a million color underglow led kit. nobody has any sort of underglow kits where i am. can anyone post pics , vids or recommend a bright kit?

Million color underglow kit...??? WHat a rainbow brite flashing LED kit. Got your PM. Are you asking for best LED kit, cause that is what I replyed to in the PM?
Sorry....you have me lost by asking 1 million color??

can anybody review this kit?

- FUSION MOTORCYCLE LED LIGHTS - BEST LED SYSTEM FOR MOTORCYCLES[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 3 million color light led kit.
Its pretty trick with the remote and light show.This years model is better than the ones previous because they are brighter. For me I prefer the previous, lower profile but they still look good.

The 3 million color led's is from euro efx when I take my BUSA out this year I will post pix.I useally bring it out when the weather stays nice until then I ride my FJR.I will look to see if I took some pix when I first installed them last year I may have something that I recovered from the 2 computer crashes I had since. I will take a pix of my FJR I have them on both bikes.Check out lizzard lights they are bright and have the trick efx as well.

I had the million color LEDs installed on my bike. I had them with 6 different strips.

They looked great.

First time in traffic with my bike running on a hot day.

half of them melted. The busa runs hot and I even wrapped the wires and leads in that heat resistiant engine plastic. Melted right thought the LED strips.

True story.

These LED strips would be great if you never ran the engine for any lenth of time.

I had the million color LEDs installed on my bike. I had them with 6 different strips.

They looked great.

First time in traffic with my bike running on a hot day.

half of them melted. The busa runs hot and I even wrapped the wires and leads in that heat resistiant engine plastic. Melted right thought the LED strips.

True story.

These LED strips would be great if you never ran the engine for any lenth of time.

If you got the euro efx they have a llifetime warranty. I have not had such luck with mine :please: and they are mounted at the intakes on the faringside and on the swingarm.

I don't know if these are the best pi but I will try to improve next batch

CIMG0030.jpg

CIMG0034.jpg

CIMG0036.jpg

I didn't use the led strips on the bottom that was by choice there are 6 in the package I used 4 .Icouldn't upload the movie I will try again

Last edited:
Back