Anyone Got Some Forks??????

rdnckjim

Registered
Long story short, I came home from my deployment opened my storage unit and bike is trashed from an avalanche. Just spent a lot getting new fairing set, and numerous little parts. Insurance said that it would not be covered. Just looking for anyone who has any forks. Please let me know asap. Also there is no difference between first gen years in forks right?? Thanks everyone.:please::please:

Did not have storage unit coverage. USAA is the company. They stated that even though stuff might have shift and collapsed it was still not covered. Really surprised me. I am going to be making another call to verify what is actually covered.

That sucks. Maybe look in the bent fork thread. There was someone in there with gen I. If the op didn't want them.

I Have a set of perfect Stright forks, Left side leaks. $100 plus Shipping NOT the gold type. Pm me if interested.

That's a 1st.... heard of flood damage 2 a busa, hurricane, but an avalanche?? yeah your pretty much screwed as far as insurance coverage goes. Guaranteed avalanche coverage is not in your policy :banghead:

Back