Anyone got new rear sets

Irishluck

Registered
Ok so long story short my bike fell over and broke the foot peg on the brake side of my bike and I need a new one so anyone have one laying around they want to get rid of or sell or could you point me to the right place for one.  

Picture006.jpg

Send me a PM with your address bro.. I have a gen II peg I will send you, no charge...
peace.gif
beerchug.gif
This is a good thing!! Thanks for being such a good person. Helping a fellow man free of charge, GREAT!! The world needs more people like you. Doug
Thanks for the kind words Doug..
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

This is a great forum full of great people.. I'm just doing my best to carry on the help and compassion shown by our great members...
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

I don't think you need the foot peg/rest, it appears you simply need the little slider that protrudes from the bottom of the foot rest? Correct?

The same thing happen to me but on the left side, so if Irishluck do need the othe side I can use it. Let me know how much.

Also happened to me on the left side during a tipover in my driveway. Gods way of sayin its time to do the Buell peg mod.
semi.gif

bowdown.gif
Foot rest is called a (bar) and cost 25.00 new and the peg is called a sensor (lets you know when your leaning too far) and cost 12.00
cool.gif
need any other useless info, please,, just shout out

Thanks Bird Hunter!!!
To see someone go out of their way to help a stranger is a rear thing these days.
To see someone do it twice is phenomenal.  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Thanks Bird Hunter!!!
To see someone go out of their way to help a stranger is a rear thing these days.
To see someone do it twice is phenomenal.  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
I don't know if this board brings out the best in people or if plain old good wiil is making a comeback, but this place (the .org) is full of super people and awesome comraderie.

bowdown.gif

Back