anyone got a spare room for rent

xzvs

Registered
Got my stands today for the busa and as stated before (in workspace thread) I have a 6x3 spot in the garage for her. Unfortunately, it is also the only way in/out the garage to the driveway. I am noticing that every time I try to walk around the back of the bike I trip on the goddammed rear stand handle. Well the g/f comes out and is trying to occupy the same space that the busa and I are in (did I mention she owns the house). She asks how the stands are working ( I am standing behind the bike to PURPOSELY route her away from the "handle of doom") I say it great EXCEPT -- at this point (mid sentence) she darts between me and the bike trips on the handle and face plants into the cat cages-- I keep tripping on that handle -- but I guess you just figgered that out too.

I use my Baxley Sport Chock. I ride my bike into it when I pull into the garage. It also makes it simple to raise the rear using my rear stand. No need to balance the bike to prop it up, it is already sitting upright.
tounge.gif

Cramped spaces can be tough. I would thank her for letting you use the space and show her how to get around the bike on the stands.

she is ok and not mad -- I pointed out that i was trying to warn her
It is one of my pet peeves tho -- its a small house and for whatever reason everyone has to be in the kitchen when I cook -- in the garage when im working on the bike etc -- must be my magnetic personality

Back