anyone good at photoshop?? need help with a picture

AZIROC

Registered
hey guys.. was hoping someone may b able 2 help me with a "new" paint idea. or atleast possibly modifying mine. i was wondering if someone could take this pic of my bike, and where the white is, put the American flag somehow. i use to be able to play with photoshop, but then i stopped 4 years and now i have no clue how 2 transpose the 2.

P1000225.jpg

P1000234.jpg

american-flag-2a.jpg

Last edited:
before I spend too much time on it, is this the basic idea of what you wanted?

flagg22.jpg

Wow, nice job 300. Wish I could PS like that!

:D

--Wag--

Now do the whole bike in the flag..... and I might consider painting mine that way !!!! :super:

before I spend too much time on it, is this the basic idea of what you wanted?

very nice. thank you very much. u mind explaining how u did that (if its not to long/difficult). i googled how too.. but i could never get the flag to get transparent.

Last edited:
NOW "THAT" WORKS !!!! :super: :super: :super: May I borrow this image, and save it, so as to petition a certain local painter here in Vegas ????.........

And, can you flip it so the stars are in the front ????.........take the eagle out too..... I believe, you have just designed the next Spudley Busa !!!!

Llok good with the Eagle and the Flag..umm the first version..

NOW "THAT" WORKS !!!! :super: :super: :super: May I borrow this image, and save it, so as to petition a certain local painter here in Vegas ????.........

And, can you flip it so the stars are in the front ????.........take the eagle out too..... I believe, you have just designed the next Spudley Busa !!!!

Here is a quick one before I leave for work.

busaflag3.gif

WHOA !!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME !!! :super: Yep, I do believe that is gonna be the look right there....I already have the painted inners, and with a custom Bagster cover, and a white or red seat, you have defined the future !!!! :thumbsup::bowdown:

Back