Anyone going?

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone else going to Americade in Lake George, NY? I'm heading out from the Buffalo area on Saturday. Hope to ride the area for a few days before the rally begins. Spend some time in northern New York, go over to Vermont, maybe even visit "BEN & JERRY'S" It will be the first long trip for my new 'busa. I can't wait to strap on the soft bags and head out!!

I'll be ridin around with the wife ,,going up Fri the 9th for the day ..

I will be there Thurs. thru Sun. I am pretty sure GIXERHP will be there also but maybe not till Friday. I have a camper rented at Lake George Escape Campground. Any decent riding will be weather dependant. I'll PM you my sell if you want to get a meet organized...

Dave

I will be there Thurs. thru Sun. I am pretty sure GIXERHP will be there also but maybe not till Friday.  I have a camper rented at Lake George Escape Campground.  Any decent riding will be weather dependant.  I'll PM you my sell if you want to get a meet organized...

Dave
Dont worry,,, ill be there!!!!
Any weekend away,, im there!

Ah, summer in Lake George!! I live 10 miles from Lake George, so I'll definitely be there. If last weekend was any indication, it will be another great rally. I spent most of Saturday and Sunday up there and there were 100's of bikes out already. The great weather was a major factor. Drive careful, the cages up here this time of year are all tourists who can't seem to see a bike until they hit it!!!

Hopefully the weather cooperates... I really wanted to ride up, not tow in...

Great ride from the Buffalo/Rochester area. Ride all through the 'dack park. I don't care a lot about all the vendors-too many people. Just a great week to ride and hang with buddies.

To hell with the Doctors. I'm gonna be a GD cripple again from my Carpal Tunnel in my right wrist. My last 300+ mile ride left me with no feeling in my thumb for about three months. He told me it's not bad enough for surgery "I should just get rid of the bike, they are way too dangerous anyway..." So is breathing in most places and I not gonna quit that either!

Back