Anyone going to the races at VIR

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Anyone going to the races at VIR in August? Haven't decided yet, may ride up for one day.

Just talked about it yesterday. Planning on making a day trip, Not sure which day, might be weather dependant. Went last year and it was brutal hot.
Have to see who all is going and mayby meet up.

I was going to sign up have a free track Day, BUT AUG there is BRUTAL HEAT In a Leather Suit all day, Im just going to watch the AMA races the weekend of the 15th.

Just talked about it yesterday. Planning on making a day trip, Not sure which day, might be weather dependant. Went last year and it was brutal hot.
Have to see who all is going and mayby meet up.

:laugh:+1000 Missed ur post

I was going to sign up have a free track Day, BUT AUG there is BRUTAL HEAT In a Leather Suit all day, Im just going to watch the AMA races the weekend of the 15th.

Yeah,

I usually drive up because of the heat. I take the tent, chair, & cooler! I can't go this year all three days so I was thinking about maybe riding up. Guess I'll wait and see how the weather is also.

I usually drive up to, as everyone says the heat is brutal that time of the year! We will see what happens, I hope to make it!

I just did a track day on July 3rd. Yes the heat was bad at noon til 5:30pm in a black leather suit! WATER! :beerchug: Track temp on the grid was 98-106F! HOT! But had a blast!

Loomis left me a Vmail saying its been cancelled???

Yeah, I got this email yesterday! WTF?

"No AMA Pro Racing event will take place at VIR in 2011.
If circumstances are conducive in 2012, VIR looks forward to renewing its relationship with AMA Pro Racing."

Yeah, I got this email yesterday! WTF?

"No AMA Pro Racing event will take place at VIR in 2011.
If circumstances are conducive in 2012, VIR looks forward to renewing its relationship with AMA Pro Racing."

What? My friends and I have rode down the past 4 years. I live an hour away.
Any info as to why?

That's crappy ......shooting themselves in the foot. Does sound like a show me the money type deal.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

wow! I decided to go after the first post.....then I read about the cancellation :banghead: It would have been my first AMA race. oh well, ....moving on to womans soccer now!!:laugh:

Back