Anyone going to the Hot Springs rally??

Danno$$

Registered
Hot Springs Arkansas this weekend. google it!, just wanting to put a possible group together... thanks thehotspringsrally.com

Looks pretty cool... I may be able to ride down and back on Saturday... I'll check my calendar and see :thumbsup:

Is the bike show being held at the convention center or somewhere else?

I think there's another bro that lives in Conway... can't remember his name - have to search for him...

Dont mean to sound like a wuss, But rain is in the forecast, Got caught in it coming back from Eureka Springs a short while ago, Dont need that happening again. If skys look good though I might just take the trip.

Dont mean to sound like a wuss, But rain is in the forecast, Got caught in it coming back from Eureka Springs a short while ago, Dont need that happening again. If skys look good though I might just take the trip.

I'm with you on that bro... I've only been caught in the rain once and that was one time too many! I don't even get the bike out of the garage if it's cloudy :whistle:

Im in hopefully, I agree about the rain. got caught coming back from panama city this summer. Stuck under a bridge in Jackson MS for 2 hours.... SUCKED!!

guess just wait and see how the weather is panning out... if a ride does work out, where you wanna meet and what route you wanna take?

nahhhhhh just a brother inlaw Wasnt sure how big the town was, Only been there once

Oh... not a real big town (only about 25,000 population)... quite a few bikes around though, but i haven't been able to track many of them down...

Back