anyone going to the ama superbikes?

tourbus

Registered
just curious if any other org. members are going? the gf and i are headed up thursday morning, looks like 874 miles one way, im not to excited about that.

I am about 2 hours away myself... I can not go until Sunday however.. (work at another racetrack) anything going on Sunday?

If Ft Wayne fits into your travel route, more than happy to put you up for a nite or 3
smile.gif

Man I asked this question a week ago and didnt get any replys, anyway yeah on saturday its about 200 miles for me one way, went last year and had a blast did anybody go to vintage days? if so pics please.

I live about 30 min from the track. (2 min off of rt30 and rt42 interchange)I will be around fri and sat here and there. If anybody wants to hook up for a ride. I am going to the show and get-together downtown 1 of those days too.

I am about 2 hours away myself...  I can not go until Sunday however.. (work at another racetrack)  anything going on Sunday?

If Ft Wayne fits into your travel route, more than happy to put you up for a nite or 3
smile.gif
man we already made hotel rsvp's, thank you for the offer though. im not to excited about the drive up but it will be awsome once we're there. the weather looks like its going to be nice too which was a concern because over on superbike planet.com all the superbike riders said they would not race in the rain at mid-ohio due to safety hazards. also i hope spies will be there he just got his appendix removed and is not sure if he will race or not.

I will be there also. I leave on Wednesday for Detroit. Then me and a few buddies are going to ride back down to Mid-O Friday morning and stay for the weekend. We will be making the trip back Sunday night. Hope to meet you guys there. If someone close can come up with a meet, that would be cool. We might be staying in Marion... about 30 miles southwest of the track.
Mo

I know i would like to meet up with any members willing on Friday or Sunday. I will be riding home from work in Wooster, back to Mansfield on Rt30w, around 2pm on friday.

Well, we won't have the turbo gixxer at mid ohio this year. It's down right now. Think I just lost the ign box last night. We were going to wick it up to 16 lbs boost for the dyno... oh well, there's always next year.

I will be at the race and downtown, I work on the square downtown and live about 10 minutes away. I will be on my 08 Blue and Black Busa!

this is the first year im gonna miss. im only 70 miles away from the track and have gotten to do a few trackdays there. definite fun track to ride!! got to actually run with a couple of the super sport and FX riders on tuesday during the trackday. of course they were privateers but they still made me look suuuuuuuper slow!!! definite fun race to go to. you all have fun this weekend!!

Well, I met ICEMAN... and that's it. He is seems to be a pretty cool guy. I ended up taking 2nd place in the bike show with my Busa. That was pretty cool. For a daily ridden bike, it was actually really awesome. I saw one or two Blue/Gold '08 Busa's there. 1 of them must have been Ontbusa. But I don't know for sure. Cops were freakin pricks down on Park Ave. Just like the last two years. I really wish Lexington would step up and close down the IGA lots north of Buck's and have the whole weekend right in LEX.
Oh Yea- the most frequently asked question all weekend was.....

How fast you had it........

Back