Anyone get a Yellow 13 yet?

I like it. I think they look great but need a few more pieces colored black

I like it. I think they look great but need a few more pieces colored black

It grows on you

Done 1.jpg

I think it would have came out better if they used a black undercowling like the 08-09 models and used more yellow on the side cowling

last year I thought the limited was the ugliest color and this year I think the limited is the ugliest color. Great marketing. lets charge $300 extra for the ugliest one.... :rofl:
To each their own. every one has their own opinion. :thumbsup:

I can't be the only one that thinks this though. the most leftover and highest discounted 2012 busas I have seen is the limited.

last year I thought the limited was the ugliest color and this year I think the limited is the ugliest color. Great marketing. lets charge $300 extra for the ugliest one.... :rofl:
To each their own. every one has their own opinion. :thumbsup:

I can't be the only one that thinks this though. the most leftover and highest discounted 2012 busas I have seen is the limited.

Maybe they're over-pricing them but we had 1 2012 LE left and a good friend of mine picked it up last week. We couldn't keep them on the floor

real life pic (but not mine) taken @ last year's bike show...do not think the paint scheme is stock though

IMG077.jpg

real life pic (but not mine) taken @ last year's bike show...do not think the paint scheme is stock though

I think thats the one Brock did for Bubba if I'm remembering right.

Not even close to the short bus look of the stocker. Sorry, it just looks like it should be a Honda. :laugh:

2013-Suzuki-Hayabusa-Limited-Edition_zps094f6ef4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thats the one Brock did for Bubba if I'm remembering right.

Not even close to the short bus look of the stocker. Sorry, it just looks like it should be a Honda. :laugh:
[/IMG]

It's a bike that Suzuki put together using Yoshimura parts and gave to James "Bubba" Stewart

Back