Anyone game for a philly chese steak run? leaving from MD.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Got to talking with Lycan. He suggested maybe doing a philly cheese steak run, weather permitting of course. Would take place on April 21 (Sunday). Leave from sunshine, MD. Would be great to have a group roll up. Be great to meet with locals to to philly. Let me know what you guys think.

I'd like to make that run as well... Let me check some things tomorrow and get back to you to confirm for sure or not. Are you trying to do this on the the 21st or the 4th?

I'd like to make that run as well... Let me check some things tomorrow and get back to you to confirm for sure or not. Are you trying to do this on the the 21st or the 4th?

Lets shoot for May 4th or 5th. Leaning more towards the 4th.

What time are you planning to meet up and be coming back?

The ride is about 2 1/2 hours. Leave MD around 10 am at the latest. Eat and BS should be a couple of hours. Should be back roughly betweem 6-7 p.m.

Pretty sure we can't make this one :( Omar just found out yesterday he needs knee surgery again, and that may be on May 1 :banghead:

use to do this all the time, The locals usually don't get to the 2 major spots (Pats & Ginos), till around 12:00 a.m. BUT I haven't gone in years

use to do this all the time, The locals usually don't get to the 2 major spots (Pats & Ginos), till around 12:00 a.m. BUT I haven't gone in years

I saw a show about those places, its like the Yakees/redsox things, your on one side or the other. :laugh:

Back