anyone from Texas heading to the Stampede?

hollywood8

Registered
I'm trying to plan a route, would like ridin with some peeps. I live down in corpus christi so i'm open to any route changes. Even trailering is an option if someone doesn't want to ride the whole way. Hit me up if anyone is interested. Or u can call (361)-944-2372, Randy. See everyone else at the stampede!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Randy, I'm sure you've thought of this....BUT in case you didn't, did you look at the "players" national map on the STAMPEDE website? It gives a great overview of peeps already signed up from your region of the country. You could contact them! Doyle

Hey, Randy...Raydog's suggestion to get 'hold of Greg and Rebecca the Ride Captains from TX is spot-on.

I know Greg recently underwent surgery, so they might have to fly to Reno, but touching base with them is a great idea... Greg's screen name is racerXtx here on the .oRg.

If you need anything at all, be sure to PM or e-mail me through the Stampede site.

Look forward to meeting you in Reno, bro! :beerchug:

Hey, Randy...Raydog's suggestion to get 'hold of Greg and Rebecca the Ride Captains from TX is spot-on.

I know Greg recently underwent surgery, so they might have to fly to Reno, but touching base with them is a great idea... Greg's screen name is racerXtx here on the .oRg.

If you need anything at all, be sure to PM or e-mail me through the Stampede site.

Look forward to meeting you in Reno, bro! :beerchug:
Hey Randy, My wife and I still will be going to the Stampede. We'll proably trailer or fly, I'll know for sure by the end of May. (It depends on how well I'm getting along with the new titanium rods and bolts in my back).

If you mapquest the route you'll see it is a LONG ride to Reno. (4 days easy, 3 days hard riding), and that's from Houston.

Coming from Corpus you can stay in Houston with us if you like, regardless if we trailer or fly to Reno.

Give me a call when you get a chance 832-722-0347, I'd be happy to talk with you about the trip.:thumbsup:

Greg.

I hope they put LocTite on those back bolts Greg! Doyle

Back