Anyone ever use a "people finder" web site to find someone?

rpm9001

Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone ever used one of the pay sites to find a family member? Very close friends brother moved away when she was 10 (30 years ago) and we have been searching for him. We think we found him, and ready to pay the $30-$50 to get his address and phone number.

The phone number and address we did find with his DOB turned out to be old address. We believe him to be in FL.

Anyone use these sites? was it worth it? any to stay away from?

Also anyone who has "connections" through work COUGH COUGH NCIC COUGH :whistle:that would like to help us out would also be a huge help... pm me and I can give you a name and DOB. Even if you can just tell us he is still alive would be a help.

WE DON'T MIND PAYING ONE OF THE SITES IF THEY WILL GIVE CURRENT INFO.

any recommendations to a good web site? We are going to try people finder soon.

Thanks,
G

do a search for "Skip trace" someone here has access already to some db's

well search engine does not like those words... anyway in the last week or so, someone posted that they could do skip traces... just start going back on the "Random" forum..

Thanks,

Tries many of them, We did find him, we are now going to pay to get the address and phone number.

Geo

i think fate is down in ft. meyers, if not i ca make the trip if need be

Thanks for the help! He has been located. Just did some net searching and came across his name and picture posted on a LL umpire page. Got everything we needed from there.

Thanks for all the help!

G

Back