Anyone ever seen a sportbike rocking horse?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Me neither, and darnit all my son deserves one...

More to come later...

bus1.jpg

bus1.jpg

Oh man, now there's a market. Baby rockers in all the brands....you'd sell a bazillion HD ones.

Bots, quit being cheap! Go buy a new ttr50 or one of those mini crotch rockets, mount a set of the off road training wheels under the foot pegs, might have to add a 1" thick spacer to get the bike a lil higher in the middle to make it rock but it will Rock, be easy to move around, and has all the realistic parts.

My son played on his pw50 on the center stand many times before spring came

Bots, quit being cheap! Go buy a new ttr50 or one of those mini crotch rockets, mount a set of the off road training wheels under the foot pegs, might have to add a 1" thick spacer to get the bike a lil higher in the middle to make it rock but it will Rock, be easy to move around, and has all the realistic parts.

My son played on his pw50 on the center stand many times before spring came

Hahaha! I've got a CRF50 in the garage just waiting for him... 7 weeks is a little young though.. :rofl:

I figure by 3 he'll be on it. I was on a Z50 at 5, and I'm pretty sure I was ready for it for 2 years prior. :laugh:

I'm gonna build this just more for fun than him actually using it. :lol:

Oh man, now there's a market. Baby rockers in all the brands....you'd sell a bazillion HD ones.

That's the whole problem, you can find HD ones everywhere.. No sportbike ones... SO I figured, if I'm gonna make one, why not make the mack daddy of all the sportbikes... :beerchug:

Can I get one for my nephew before Christmas if I order it now? Not joking. ???

Haha, I'm quite a ways from seeing the first one. I have to figure out a size (scale) and everything yet. The one I drew is only like 20" long..
Then I have to figure out what I'm gonna make it out of, etc.. It will happen, just might take a few months.. :beerchug:

That one puts mine to shame.. Now I don't want to build it.. :down:

Back