anyone ever regret getting rid of Busa?

I had a 2005 LE, had a deposit on it, waited 2 months to get that color, got it, loved it, but to pay off some bills, I sold it 6 months later. I regret it so much. I sold the bike, regreted it, so bought another one, had nothing but problems with it, so sold it, bought a 2006 turbo Busa, had a bunch of overheating problems, with one, sold it. Regret selling that first 2005 evertime I see a bike.
But now I see pics of the 2008, and cant wait to get one of those!

maybe i can trade in the 06 Sebring sedan on a cheap 5spd cavalier or somethin. Give myself a lil breathing room with the bills for now. Credit card will be paid off in spring thanks to Uncle Sam, that'll free up $150/mnth.

Love the looks of that vette as well..one of my favorites. But if it's such a great deal why is the seller willing to trade it to you for your Busa?

This is sort of a different "take" on letting your BUSA go. My husband cherished his Hayabusa; I am thankful we married before he was snatched by that motorcycle or we would not be!!

Two months ago, my husband was hit by an automobile that was spinning out of control. His cherished motorcycle was totalled.

Saying goodbye to NEO was the hardest thing we have ever done in our lives. I am even crying as I write this. While "he" was at the dealership getting his damage estimate, we went and checked on "him" numerous times. It was like we lost our best friend or a member of the family. The spot in our garage where "he" sat is empty and sad. We are thankful for the opportunity to ride such an awesome and incredible motorcycle.

If it had not been for this accident, selling, trading, etc. would never have been an option. There was only one NEO.

Yes, they can be replaced. But, it will never be the same. It is hard to explain or put into words the emotion behind it. Sort of like your faithful pet that dies...you can always get another one, but there are those memories, experiences, etc. that only that pet will be able to give you. Same with your motorcycle.

Our .02 cents worth...from sort of a different perspective...you have a choice, my husband didn't.

Whatever your decision, be safe!!

Just Ride It!!

Dvember's Wife

I like my Busa, i do. But i also like 56' Ford F100 pickups also and would trade my Busa in a heartbeat for a clean one. I can recreate my Busa exactly if i desire down the road.

Hey, that's a nice vette! If he wants to trade it for the Busa, that means that he only wants 8 to 5 grand for the vette, correct? Just buy the vette out right!

nothin comes between me and my busa...
all_coholic.gif

hunny be right back gotta get some gas...
hunny be right back need something to drink..
hunny are you hungry, i am be right back..
hunny i am going for a ride
what the hell you been riding the damn bike all day....
no i had a few things to do..
whatever stephen you need to play with your daughter..
i will hunny when i get back from riding
..::get back::..
ok now you come spend time with us..
hold on i installed my new lights today and i want to see what they look like and it is dark right now..
OMG you and that bike are driving me crazy..
.::get back::.
hunny can i have a hug..
no dont touch me, go hug your other wife(busa)
SHOCKED.gif
super.gif
super.gif

the greatest day of my life the end

super.gif

you are absolutely crazy....maybe it takes the right person but my naighbor has a vette looks identical to that and I think it is a joke. The Busa is WAY hotter then that....of course I do have a fully restored 1970 Chevelle SS with a 383 stroker sitting in my garage.....
super.gif

Back