Anyone ever heard of a Cycle Cot?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I got one included when I bought a Kermit Chair last week. Never heard of them. Supposedly made in South Carolina? Thought maybe you guys may have heard of 'em. Trying to figure out if it's worth anything. Must not be since google can't even help me. :laugh:

It packs up to about a 5" diameter and about 20" long. I don't have a use for it at all.. :down:

Here's a random pic off the web:

310725_2_l.jpg

Looks like a litter carrier for some injured person without the side pole's :laugh:

No, but I have heard of these....................

I think it'll do the same thing and cost less...

HAP_B6x10.jpg

This will be Bots on vacation before too much longer, if he keeps "shopping" :whistle:

Botsonvacation.jpg

Basic sleeping roll to put on the ground to provide an insulation barrier between your body and the ground, rolls up tight to be portable on a motorcycle...

I don't think my Busa needs it's own Cot. Maybe a Harley rider could use this to keep carpet stains off the motel floor. Jus Say'n

Hey Dude, we still need to do a "Cabin-it" ride someday!
You can use the Harley Bike Cot if you need it! Heehee

Hey Dude, we still need to do a "Cabin-it" ride someday!
You can use the Harley Bike Cot if you need it! Heehee

that definitely sounds like fun :) This is one that I've done yearly (except 2013 since I was in the sandbox) and plan to do one for 2014: 2014 Tour of Honor Motorcycle Ride

I don't think the bike cot will go well with the color of my Harley :)

Last edited by a moderator:
that definitely sounds like fun :) This is one that I've done yearly (except 2013 since I was in the sandbox) and plan to do one for 2014: 2014 Tour of Honor Motorcycle Ride

I don't think the bike cot will go well with the color of my Harley :)
Nice Ride!
But I think you will need the Busa to go up the 18 and that beast may not fit in my Garage alone! Heehee!

agree , Busa will probably be the steed of choice :) But I just bought one that will fit VERY easily
P.S. Sorry for the threadjack GsxrBots :(

112198825_1thumb_770x574.jpg

Back