Anyone ever fly? Skydiver??

Keith doesnt fly very well but he falls pretty graciously.

I've done a couple of wingsuit jumps but didn't like it, because the one's I did out of an airplane had nothing to reference with just boring big holes in the sky. The openings are scarey because it used to be real hard to get your arms out of the suit at pull time (to reach your toggles/handles in the event of a malfunction). The technology has come a long way in the last decade.

While I wouldn't have minded trying it again, I now have a child and wouldn't push my luck that much anymore as much as the guy in this vid did.

Now that I watched the video again... Anyone have an extra CPAP machine laying around?

Keith, your new screen name is gonna be Puff the Magic Skydivr and your avatar will be a pink dragon if you keep poking Cap.
Oh, that hurt....:moon: Just for that, anybody know THIS guy? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cap I triple dog dare ya to change Keith's avatar to this...

scales-n-tales-ladon-the-pink-dragon-by-gund-262-p.jpg

If you've seen the movie you know you cannot back down from a TDD!

Oh, that hurt....:moon: Just for that, anybody know THIS guy? :rofl:

He's a trained police officer and only wanted you to think he was sleeping.
While there you incriminated yourself ten times :laugh:

Never done that, but I certainly hang glide a lot. I'm working on getting video for a more exciting video, but here's one where I got to fly off of San Francisco coast. It was a wonderful day.

Gliding at Fort Funston - YouTube[/url]

Sorry for the link. For some reason the video wouldn't embed despite following the instructions.

Back