Anyone ever encounter or have desire to, a 1911 or Glock carbine?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
These are growin on me and I've got half a mind to pick up maybe a cheap Taurus 1911 and buy one of these kits. I'm sure I'll catch some flack for this one but lemme hear your thoughts?
da9c5c27.jpg

could be a fun plinker. it all depends what your going to do with it. looks like a pop can killer deluxe to me.

Thats kind of interesting. Look at the Charles Daily 1911's, they are a pretty well put together gun for a low price.
Mag capacity would be the only drawback on that i would think if its in 45 ACP.

pretty cool piece , living in Cal , Arnold wont let us have anything like that, guess Ill settle on a capgun untill they band that too.

Why not, I'm all about having something a little different...besides, the mag capacity issue can be taken care of~!~

PS: That's why you can have 15 10/22's and none of them be like the next

1911drummagbc3.jpg

Last edited:
I would try that with one of my few Ruger P95's yes, but I don't know if I'd sacrifice a 1911 for that project... Hmmmmm... ???

I had a Hi-point, nice little shooter, fell outta a tree with it and broke both sights, called em up and they shipped me a full front and rear sight system for free.

I've seen these before but never understood the draw. Once you fit that on the gun you can't go back to a pistol configuration. Legally anyhow. Personally I'd buy a dedicated pistol caliber carbine if you are wanting something like that.

Back