Anyone else ride today? - pix inside

I'm jealous too! However, I did just spend the weekend in beautiful San Diego and all day Saturday in Mexico on the beach!! Next best thing to being on a ride like you had!!! Scooter withdrawal is a terrible thing.
sad.gif

Great pics and yes, many of us are jealous and hate you right now...
laugh.gif

cool.gif

Nice pics, got to go ride on Sunday, but it was real windy and I took the cruiser out cause the Wife wanted to go.. no pics this time around. Speaking of riding I am running a little late this morning for a breakfast ride, had to check it here first.
smile.gif

wow! where's that BRIDGE?!?
i wanna go visit that! other scenery was nice too...
but that gorge -- i gotta go see!

Glad you had a great time. Weather is very nice here today but work is only 2 blocks away so I did not get out.
sad.gif

Very nice! Thanks for sharing and guess what? For once I'm not all that jealous, winter has given us a small respite from it's grip here in the Reno-Carson area of late and allowed me to take a short spin in the early afternoon Sunday and yesterday. Can't do the mountain twisty thing yet though, stil lots of sand and salt all over the place!

Awsome pics man. I wish I had scenery like that around here. That makes me want April (busa bash) to be here so bad!

Is that one of those $18,ooo Yamahas in the first pic ? Very nice riding up north.

Back