Anyone else NOT seeing avatars?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
First is was just mine, but now I can't see most of the larger avatars and a handful of the regular sized ones...

Is it just me?
rock.gif

Well, want to know something funny - while I'm waiting for the avatars to try and load, I'm also seeing everyone's email address along the bottom of the screen; where they've put a larger avatar in the download section...
tounge.gif

Got me some personal email info now...muahaahaahaa...'course, I'm sure everyone can see mine now too...
rock.gif
smile.gif
Something strange going on around here...

Well, want to know something funny - while I'm waiting for the avatars to try and load, I'm also seeing everyone's email address along the bottom of the screen; where they've put a larger avatar in the download section...
tounge.gif

Got me some personal email info now...muahaahaahaa...'course, I'm sure everyone can see mine now too...
rock.gif

smile.gif
CAPTAIN, MICHELLE HAS HACKED INTO THE WEBSITE.

Quick somebody call the police.
car-smiley-011.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif
It's amazing how you can get those little tidbits sometimes!
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif
CAPTAIN,  MICHELLE HAS HACKED INTO THE WEBSITE.

Quick somebody call the police.
car-smiley-011.gif

laugh.gif
We'll just call it a "glitch"
laugh.gif

I noticed it the other day, and saw bacharles' email...sent him one saying "ha ha, look what I found" to shake him up a bit; he hasn't read it or is ignoring me or something...

Today, I've seen a few more...no emails sent, but I will need $50 from each of you to keep it under wraps...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Sorry, its all DNS issues that is why some can see and some cant. I moved the IP's of a few of the servers yesterday and the DNS is still propogating across the US. For those that can see them great, for those that can't, you will be able to soon.

CAp

I see 'em again...darn, I was still collecting email addresses!
laugh.gif

Thanks cap...just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me...whew!
cool.gif

Back