Anyone else have an engraving or shirt like this...

J'Man

Registered
:whistle:

Pistol engraving.jpg

Shirt.jpg

Oh man I would definitely be in, but my bike is torn apart right now. I'm in the process of having it custom painted. I'll have to get up with them in a few weeks. How's T'land going? Miss NC yet?

who is painting it? i have an awesome paint guy!!

who is painting it? i have an awesome paint guy!!

One of the guys that ride in our group. He's a bodyshop manager at some place in Greensboro. He's the only one I could find that would paint it the colors I wanted (pearl white with copper stripes) for the budget I set out. Who's your paint guy?

One of the guys that ride in our group. He's a bodyshop manager at some place in Greensboro. He's the only one I could find that would paint it the colors I wanted (pearl white with copper stripes) for the budget I set out. Who's your paint guy?

Sounds like she's going be a stunner. Can't wait to see it! Your bike should be wrapped up just about the time I get back to NC. I'll hit ya up and we'll get together. :beerchug:

Can't wait to see the finished product! I have an '06 LE that is pearl white and have to have some body work done and get it repainted. I am going to keep it pearl white, but I can't decide if I want to go with graphics in an undecided color. Would like to see what yours ends up looking like.

Can't wait to see the finished product! I have an '06 LE that is pearl white and have to have some body work done and get it repainted. I am going to keep it pearl white, but I can't decide if I want to go with graphics in an undecided color. Would like to see what yours ends up looking like.

I'll post some pics up once it's done. It's taken me a few months to figure out the colors and paint scheme, but hopefully once it's all done it'll be worth it. I found the design I liked on someone else's bike on the web then just used paintbrush to change the color of the graphics till I found a combo I liked.

I found the black metallic Kanji looked pretty good against the copper and pearl. I just hope it looks the same on the bike. :please:

Back