Anyone else experience jealous from others

Nijinsky3, "You know....same guys who drive those jacked up to the sky trucks......they all have small willies, so they gotta put you down to make themselves feel better."

Hmmm, well you got me I do have a Z71 on a lift and a small willie but I Never talk down to woman
cool.gif

And for everyone offended by the term Crotch Rocket, take a chill pill. Don't let these pricks get the better of you, Hell i call my bike a crotch rocket and so what?

Take a deep breath and relax yo! If they see there gettin to ya hell they are probably doin it on purpose.

As far as jealousy is concerned #### I get it cause of the bike the truck the ol lady my good looks and my small willie
wow.gif

I dunno, seems a bit self-involved to assume that folks are jealous. I mean there are folks here at work that will try to pick apart every bike but the one they are riding. They have an attitude and that's their problem. What I find funny though is the folks that ride around on inexpensive $10-12K motorcycles who think that they are the shid, that they are high rollers or something. Those are the folks that I find really annoying, just as bad as the Hardley riders with the same attitudes, like we are going to be impressed with their ability to buy a $30k Hardley. I mean it's still barely a decent car.

Pretty much though people are people and riders are riders. If your not a rider your prolly one of them guys misquoting magazine stats and talking out yer Arse.
laugh.gif
They are everywhere man, and they all come into the motorcycle shops.

I actually had my boss explain to me that he had a fight with his wife over MY motorcycle. Basically, he's wanted a sportsbike for a long time. The day after I brought my Busa to work, he had a talk with his wife about getting one. She said "no" in so many words, he' asked "why" in so many words and I guess it turned into an argument. The way he unloaded this on me AT WORK set me off a bit. He was actually bringing me into the argument and was heated with me, or so it appeared.

After he explained all of this to me, I asked him not to take offense about what I was going to say and blurted out "You may need to buy some balls first man". He turned three shades of red and I just walked out thinking I was surely fired.

Later that afternoon he called me into his office and closed the door. I thought "here we go... get ready to pack your shid". He sat down and looked at me and said "I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to put it all out there". I was certain I was going to be unemployed within minutes. He continued, "I turned red because I was embarassed because I immediately realized you were correct." At this point, I'm shocked to say the very least. He finished with something to effect of, "I envy the fact you have a nice bike but I admire the fact that you didn't beat around the bush when I tried to blame you for my bad evening last night."

We're really good friends now and admire the other for being man enough to just be men when it counted. He still doesn't have a scoot and wants one pretty bad. Every time he mentions my bike or a bike, I remind him to weigh what's most important to him and be happy he has that important aspect of his life in tact. Then I ask 'em when we're going riding and walk off with a shid eatin grin.
super.gif

BV - Fuqq him bro. Thats just some serious hater #### going on right there. Its uncalled for baby crap. Guys always seem to knock what you have with something they don't..... dumbass. WHAT A DUMBASS!
You can't beat facts!

If your not a rider your prolly one of them guys misquoting magazine stats and talking out yer Arse.  
laugh.gif
I hear ya, lol. But the worst crap I have heard comes from the parts counter @ my Suzuki dealership...OMG lol!!! I cannot believe some of the $hit that they have tried to pedal to me and to other customers.
At least I try and correct some of the really far out stuff because you know damn well they are repeating the same crap over and over again to every poor joe that comes to the parts counter.

I feel that I'm blessed to have the things that I do at this point of my life . I feel that if you've been on a job for more than 2 years and you can only make ends meet then its time to re-evaluate what it is that your doing. You are never too old to change your station in life. You should not become so complacence that you feel you can't do any better that just pay the rent , bills , gas and have maybe enough for a 12 pack of beer. Some folks just don't have a plan and live day to day or are just afraid to say this isn't workng for me at all , it's time to move on. I know everyone can't have high power jobs but you don't have to move up by leaps and bounds but you can movie up .
Trust me I've been down , way down
sad.gif
. So down when I went to the store I had 2 choices : Bologna or hotdogs . Not both. Either or. And I'm not talking Ball Park Franks here , I'm talking Chicken Dogs . I have went an entire week on nothing but Roman Noodles and water to drink . Hell I've went 2 weeks on instant grits and bread and was happy to have that . In those days I had gas heat and gas hot water but I had to make a choice between heat and hot water and electricty a phone and an internet connection . I froze my ass off . The house would be like 30 good time degrees inside and I would still take cold showers. Hypothermaia was my ##### . But I knew as long as that phone was on and that internet connection was there I could eventullay find a better job .

Thread Jack sorry,

AHEM.... Do you happen to have a uniform photo behind the wheel of the big rig:p

Do other drivers harrass ya much. All my neighbors seem to be long haul drivers, and just cause I happen ta be smokey da bear they tend to have an attitude..

Again sorry for the thread hijack, but thats just one tuff person, race horse/bike by morning, cop by afternoon driver by night. Man I feel lazy with only one job.

JD

If your not a rider your prolly one of them guys misquoting magazine stats and talking out yer Arse.  
laugh.gif
I hear ya, lol.  But the worst crap I have heard comes from the parts counter @ my Suzuki dealership...OMG lol!!! I cannot believe some of the $hit that they have tried to pedal to me and to other customers.
At least I try and correct some of the really far out stuff because you know damn well they are repeating the same crap over and over again to every poor joe that comes to the parts counter.
I've never been much into correcting people about what they think their bike, or their buddies bike will, or won't do..

I remember shortly after I got my 'busa I was out riding and stopped at a gas station and this squidly dude goes flyin' by... see's my bike and comes back and starts askin' questions about it..

now I know this is a bit arrogant on my part..

but when a guy on a bike.. a sport bike.. (i can understand cruiser riders not knowing much about sport bikes, and vice versa.. I know basically diddly squat about the different models of cruisers) .. when a guy on a sport bike looks at a 'busa and asks how big it is... alarms go off in my head instantly that the guy is either a big time squid... or a complete newb rider. I'm sure most of you guys agree than after you've been a rider for a few years you basically know who's got what, and a rough idea of how it differs from your own bike.. or atleast I do.. it's rare when I pass another sport bike and don't know what it was anyway.

newb rider... no problem.. squid riders.. they normally show their true colors about 2 seconds later.. as this one did..

squid - "How big is that bike?"

ego - " i dunno exactly.. 58 inches I believe?.. 480something pounds... that what you mean?"

squid - "No, the motor!"

ego - "oh... it says 1300 on the back part.. I guess thats what it is... "

squid - "Man it probably flies don't it."

ego - " I haven't had it all that long, but it seems to do okay."

squid - "Shoot man, it will probably do 250 or something. Mine is just a 900 (older model zx9) and it will do 210.. I came all the way from flordia on it doing atleast 180."

ego - "yeah, thats pretty fast.. I dont' think this one will do that."

squid - "You wanna race em? I got $50 to bet."

ego - "nah man, you'd probably just take my money and make me look bad."

squid - "yeah, you might win though. I'll follow you out to the four lane."

ego - "why not up the mountain?"

squid - "this thing is too fast to go around curves."

.. at that point I was pretty much fed up and just wanted to get away from the dude.. he did pull out behind me and pass me though.. tried to whip a big wheelie... but only succeded in revvin' it and dumpin the clutch into a baby wheelie as he went past... I'm just glad he didn't bin it in front of me.. or into me.

newbs are ok though.. I dont' mind talking with them.. alot of the times you can show them what alot of stuff on their bike is that they knew was there.. but had no idea why it was there... suspension adjustment knobs and junk mainly.. I don't know that they ever actually adjust anything.. but atleat they know where it's at now.

laugh.gif
I hear ya, lol. But the worst crap I have heard comes from the parts counter @ my Suzuki dealership...OMG lol!!! I cannot believe some of the $hit that they have tried to pedal to me and to other customers.
Sucks that the parts guys where your at cannot even get it right... That's fuggin embarrassing. The one's that get dumb at my shop are the Salesmen. You'd think they invented the motorcycle and they are the ones that come up with the most bizarre stories and fantasies.

I don't know about jealousy per se but my bike seems to be a magnet for every 16 to 17 I just smoked a joint year old EVERYTIME I stop somewhere. Especially at gas stations it seems. I will be sitting at the pump filling up and I get the same dumb ass set of questions. It's either dude is that thing fast? No you dumb shid it was either this or a vespa and I thought the vespa might be too much bike for me! Or dude how fast will that thing go? Well you dumb arse all the bikes started putting restrictors on them to shut them off at 186mph so I would say its a safe bet to assume it will do 186 don't you? The part thart scares me is knowing that soon these darwin candidates will be jumping on a bike.

I get a common...
"WTF, are you insane? 1300cc!!! don't kill yourself bud and have fun."

Seeing im only 150 pounds this bike looks like it can eat me
laugh.gif

Being 55 years old I always get, why do you ride that type of bike? I just tell them, you wouldn't understand!

Well being a...pushing 50 female....I hear lots of...you ride a what?
rock.gif
You have to be kidding me sh&* Then I tell them.... yes and I'm a grandma and they just shake their heads in disbelief. Of course they are jealous!!!! Just be proud that you are Busa rider and forget it!!

A girl that works in the local vidoe store saw me ride up to drop some dvds off and told me the same thing . That I didn't look like the type that would ride that kind of bike . I asked her what I should look like .

you gots ta be hot-n-spicy to ride a crotch rocket..

biggrin.gif

or bald and chubby...

or sexier'n a three peckered rooster like myself.

wow.gif

Back