Anyone else being impacted by the Tornado's....

J'Man

Registered
We've already had two tornados tonight with more severe weather heading our way from GA & SC. My mom and dad had hail the size of golf balls for about 15 mins straight (about 10 mins away). So far we've been lucky with no damage at our house, but sounds like quite a bit of damage around us. Man it's going to be a long night.

Anyone else being impacted?

They just came across the TV and said beware in Danville VA. I am about 60 miles from that. We are having thunder storms here now. Be safe and let me know if i can help.

Jman,

I lived in Winston Salem for the last 4 years before moving back home to TN. I was in and around the Clemmons area. We were hit numerous times. I will never forget being in San Francisco, CA. for business and watching the doppler roll over my house back in NC in complete RED with a tornado warning, nothing worse than knowing your wife and child are there and I was 3000 miles away ???

Be safe man, that place gets some NASTY weather....

how close is all of this to greensboro... cant get a hold of my sister to see if its going to affect her... thanks for letting me know

Kernersville and the western part of Greensboro got hit worse than we did. I hope she is ok. They've been showing several homes and business damaged already, but as they said it's hard to tell in the dark.

Jman,

I lived in Winston Salem for the last 4 years before moving back home to TN. I was in and around the Clemmons area. We were hit numerous times. I will never forget being in San Francisco, CA. for business and watching the doppler roll over my house back in NC in complete RED with a tornado warning, nothing worse than knowing your wife and child are there and I was 3000 miles away ???

Be safe man, that place gets some NASTY weather....

Man, I remember when Clemmons got pummelled a couple of years ago. That would be terrible to have your family that far away and in the direct path. Glad it turned ok though. How do you like TN compare to NC?

They just came across the TV and said beware in Danville VA. I am about 60 miles from that. We are having thunder storms here now. Be safe and let me know if i can help.

Thanks, hope you guys make it through ok tonight. That's the longest string of extreme weather I've seen on the radar for quite awhile. Let us know if you get hit and need any help.

check out the big one that hit pa in 1985 ..specificly may 26th. ...watched that one roll over my house lol.. (basment was fun that day)

T-storms kept me up all night last night :coffee:

Saw about it on the news this morning though.....we didn't get impacted that bad in Raleigh

Whats a tornado?:whistle:

It's something that lifts your hair into a special style, similar to riding a Busa at 160mph without a helmet. It happens on occasion just North of the I70 in Kansas, Oklahoma sends some your way by air mail.

Seems we made it through. I have not heard anything on the news about it today. I hope everyone is safe.

Back